I thought I'd better check in before anybody gets too worried. Mostly I have been waiting to get my Fourth of July pictures in order for the website. That is what takes the longest in my updates. For now I'll just give you the update and I'll put the pictures up later.
We are doing just wonderfully. We all had a wonderful 4th! We went to the parade in the morning. Kelby came home with a bag full of candy. It lasted almost 2 hours! Then, we went to a friend's house for a BBQ. They lit off tons of fireworks. Kelby stayed up until 11:00 pm at night without a problem! She had so much fun and really loved the sparklers.
We went to get the girls pictures taken at Sears on Friday. That was quite the exhausting experience because the girls really didn't want to participate. I needed their first and third year pictures. Thank goodness that's done for another year.
We had a pretty lazy weekend, which we needed and thoroughly enjoyed. Tegan is walking around and causing problems with her big sister. All of a sudden I have to deal with sibling problems. Wow! It just snuck up on me. Tegan picks on Kelby and Kelby gets annoyed. I'll figure it out. Also, Kelby is in a testing phase and likes to pretend she can't hear us. This too will pass...I hope! Tegan has also just started to try to say words! She says MaMa and DaDa pretty good. I swear she says "Amen" too. Just every now and then I realize that she is trying to copy us. She's a bit of a clown.
I took the girls to the zoo today. We went with Aunty Melissa and cousin Riley. The girls had so much fun. Kelby and Riley played and played until they were exhausted. They ran in circles and laughed and hugged. It was a nice trip. The zoo is about an hour away, near Seattle, so it was a little day trip.
Hopefully I'll get some pictures up soon, but I'm sorry I just don't feel like working on it right now. I'm in too good of a mood! (Smile) I'm off to do some crafting or reading. Thanks for checking in on us! God bless.
Thursday, July 4, 2002
Wonderful Fourth of July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.