We went in for the scans this morning, but we don't have any more information yet. I am anxiously waiting and I thought I'd use the time to put a short update and some pictures online. We had a wonderful weekend. On Saturday, we went out to visit Great Gramma and Grampa Lohman. They are getting moved, so it was our last chance to visit their home and the beach over there. Kelby just loved it. She got to ride the ferry and go to the beach on the same day. We really relaxed there and had a great time. Then we got to go out to dinner with them before we headed back home that evening. I recorded Kelby telling all about it, so click below to hear her. It might take a few minutes for it to download.
On Sunday, we went upriver to go fishing. Aunty Heather, Uncle Derek, Emma and Naomi came too. It was a relaxing afternoon as well. We enjoyed the shade and some rock throwing at the river. It was a perfect afternoon.
Michael got Kelby her own cheap digital camera. Below there is a link so you can see the world from Kelby's point of view. I'll update as soon as I know the results of Kelby's scans. Until then, let these pictures keep you cheery. God bless!
Kelby’s Pics
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.