Wednesday, August 28, 2002
Feeling Better Today
I wrote yesterday's update while I was feeling pretty down. I think I'm tired, frustrated and sad. After dinner last night, I got to go out on my own. I have been needing that a lot more lately. Thankfully, Michael has been very understanding. Indulging in a caramel frappacino from Starbucks is so refreshing for me. I bought myself a new journal and settled down for some reflection. I just do so much better when I get my feelings out on paper. Feeling myself drifting about on a wild sea of emotions was overwhelming me, but taking the time to read my bible and pray is just like a floatation device! So, I am still floating...but now I have a comfortable floaty around my waist! Okay, so I'm being a little silly now, but oh well. Anyways, we really are hanging in here. Next Thursday we'll get the scans in the morning and then meet with a doctor later that afternoon. Hopefully he'll have some kind of results by then. Kelby is feeling much better today, but the sores are still there. Laying in bed and watching movies seems to be the most she feels up to doing still. My parents get to come this weekend, so that will be a great distraction for us! We need to have a wonderful weekend to pass the time before the scans. Thanks for continuing to pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.