Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Lovin' Life!

Life is nice at the Wright house. The house is clean and the yard is mowed, so now it is time to play. Actually we've been playing a lot already. We hit Haggens on Monday and went to the park yesterday. The weather is nice this week so the girls will be running through the sprinkler every chance they get. It is only 10:00 in the morning and the girls are already in their suits waiting for me to let them go in the sprinkler.

My scrapbooks are all a bit behind, but I got some scrapbooking done this weekend. I made a little book for Kelby from pictures I took of her at the hospital. It is a nice illustration of what Kelby was up to at the hospital. My friends have said they want one for their kids, so I thought I'd share it with you all. Click
The Little Trooper to read Kelby's book. Also, watch this really silly little move I took on my digital camera: Silly Movie. That little Kelby likes to pretend she is a lion!

There is nothing medical to update you on right now. Kelby is doing fine. She doesn't complain about pains in her back or legs anymore, so maybe that was a fluke. I will continue to update this website, but I probably won't send the updates out as emails unless there is something significant to report. That way I won't clog up everyone's mailboxes. You can still see current updates by visiting the website.

I just want to say how much we have appreciated your words of encouragement and support in the guestbook and cards. Every word means so much to us. I know that most of you feel like you just don't know what to say, but I appreciate every word, sincere thought and offer for prayer. Thank you all for checking in on Kelby and our family.

Ice Cream Tastes So Good!



Mom and Anika



Beautiful Girl Kelby



Tegan After Running Through the Sprinkler

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...