I also have to say THANK YOU to my mommy because she is coming to visit in September so I can go hang out with Mike in Las Vegas! She'll have the girls from a Monday to Friday! I'm sure they will have a great time with her! I'll still get to see her on the weekend at least.
Thank you Mom! I'm so excited...and will take the opportunity to catch up on my rest and reading. That's how we are going to celebrate our anniversary! ...because, yes, we were camping so it wasn't too exciting when we recognized 11 years together.
Be sure to pass our thanks to Terri for letting you have the week off too! It is going to be great for us.
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.