Tegan’s turned 11 on May 8th. She wanted to have an Angry Birds birthday, so here she is making a pinata for herself. She worked hard on it and it kinda counted as art for her homeschooling!
On the morning of her birthday she got to eat Frosted Flakes and donuts. She picked them out!
From us she got a card that said she could pick a bike and I took her shopping that day to find it. I don’t know why she is standing in the chair.
That night the aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins came over for ice cream cake.
On May 11th she had some friends over for a sleepover.
Here is the finished pinata.
and all her friends…
Goofy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.