
Hello Everyone! We are all doing so great. Kelby is so happy right now. She is running around She has really taken to Gramma DeeDee too. She has been in a really good mood lately...as long as she gets her naps! She has been down to 12 hours of IV nutrition for the last few days, so she has been free all day long! She is eating plenty, so I think I'll get them to take her off the IV nutrition all together. That will be nice. Overall we are so happy to be going on to a normal life now! I really think that Kelby is happy to be done too! Thanks for continuing to pray. Love to you all!
Shawna
My cutie was in a really good mood when I was trying to take these pictures. I couldn't get her to sit still.

In this pic she has a grumpy expression, but I was trying to show you these cute pj's that GiGi Morrow got for Kelby. I just couldn't catch the smiles with the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.