Wednesday, June 20, 2001

More Pictures

We all have been having nothing but fun these last few days. Here are some more pictures, including pictures of the wonderful company that we have had! Gramma DeeDee and GiGi have had a wonderful time with us. Kelby has REALLY enjoyed them both. All is well with all of us. I have enjoyed having extra hands around too. Gramma GiGi and I and the girls went to the beach in Anacortes today and had a really great time! Kelby didn't want to come home. (Don't worry, she was wearing sunscreen!) :) Kelby has a set of scans on Friday this week. We will get another chance to make sure that everything is gone. She will have scans now every three months for awhile. We will be asking the doctor what he thinks about when Kelby can get her IV catheter out. We are excited for the day that can come out! We'll let you know what they think. I imagine it will have to stay in for a while longer just for blood draws, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...