Wednesday, June 27, 2001
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELBY!!!!!
Well, this is a very special day for us and Kelby!! We are so happy that we get to celebrate today. We are having a VegieTales/Happy Face birthday party for her. She is very excited to see all the Bob and Larrys' and happy faces around the house. It will be a fun day. Kelby is so happy these days. She just wants to play outside all the time. Sadly, it is raining today, so hopefully it will clear up later. We are all doing great. I'll get some pictures up soon. (Mike has the camera hid away somewhere right now.)
PS. I did hear from Kelby's doctor on the scans. He said that things look okay. There isn't anything new to worry about. There is still some healing activity in the jaw and leg, but otherwise everything looks good. I'll have them show me the scans at our appointment on Friday.
Sounds:
Happy Birthday
2 Years Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.