Saturday, May 29, 2004

Three Day Weekend!

Things are going really well. Kelby is so happy. She likes have a "special tube" that comes out for the weekend. I don't know if she'll have a hard time on Tuesday when it is time to get a new one. She was pretty upset on Monday when she got it accessed. There isn't much to tell you about her health right now. We are just doing this radiation and then it will be wait and see again. That's why we have to find fun things to keep us busy.

I wish the weather were going to be better for this three day weekend. I guess we'll have to find fun things to do inside to keep out of the rain. I took Kelby and Tegan to a Tea Cottage today. We dressed up and met Gramma Debbie there. The girls got to pick out their own cups and had tea sandwiches and goodies. I think they had fun. I took about a million pictures and had a great time myself.

Speaking of the rain, Mike is going to be canoeing in a race for 3 hours tomorrow. I hope the river they'll be on isn't too swollen and dangerous. He'll be cold and tired when he gets home tomorrow. His friend and him did this last year too. It is part of a big relay race in Bellingham called the "Ski to Sea".

My girlfriend moved into a house down the street this week. I helped her unpack a bit yesterday. We seem to have no problem finding things to fill our time. I really want to work on some scrapbooking that I've put off for a while, so that's what I'm up to next!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.


At the Tea Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...