Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Looking Back...

I went back and put both the "Kelby Update" and "The Wright Site" entries together in this one site. Now we could all look back and see the whole story in one place. I realized when I did this how much more often I used to write. I'm going to try to write more often now. With this new site, I've made it much easier to update, so that might help me.

I have been so sick for the last week. It started with a fever last Wednesday and I still have major sinus pain. I made a doctor appointment for tomorrow because I think I have a sinus infection now. My eyes were glued shut with gunk this morning, so it must be pink eye too. Yuck!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. We didn't get to go camping because of my sickies, but we went to the "Creek Park" for a picnic on Saturday. It was really fun until it got to packed with people. On Sunday we went to Gramma and Grampa Wright's house. The girls got to go in the hot tub and little swimming pool. They had a great time even though it was a little chilly outside. Then Kelby and Tegan got to stay the night in Derek and Heather's tent trailer at Gramma's house with Gramma, Aunty Heather, Emma and Naomi! They had so much fun. Mike, his Dad and Derek tried to go fishing, but got all the way up there and couldn't because of the wind. They were bummed. Mike's aching to get some fishing in. Maybe we'll go camping this weekend.

Kelby's collecting money for her school's playground this week. That means I've been busy at the school collecting raffle tickets and doing other projects. It wouldn't be so bad except I've been sick.

We got a kiddie pool last week, so the kids will be in there non-stop when it is nice outside. We'll burn another hole in our yard, but it is worth it!

Okay, bye bye for today.

I forgot to mention that you can now access our site by typing www.perpetuallywright.com. That was Mike's idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...