Sunday, January 4, 2009
Dinner Theater
Michael and I got to go to a dinner theater last night. It was at a little place right here in Skagit Valley. Mike's work invited managers and spouses out because the evening was won at a community auction. We had a great time. It was a full evening of entertainment starting with drinks in the lobby and then, at 6:30, we entered the "theater". It was a small room, but the the whole room was part of the play. Dinner was served first and then the show started. It was a fun musical called "Cowgirls". I can't believe how they could sing. They were completely without microphones, but sounded fantastic! At intermission we were served cheesecake for dessert! It was a great evening out for us. Debbie and George kept the girls over night, so they girls had a good time too.
Tomorrow school starts again...that is, unless this snow keeps falling. That's right, you heard me...it is snowing again! We still have a couple inches on the ground from before too. It is supposed to turn to rain tonight, so I'm sure they'll be off to school bright and early. It has been a lazy and relaxing break! As always though, I'm ready to get back to that routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
HAPPY MONDAY!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE...THANKS FOR SHARING:-) HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND REMEMBER WE LOVE YOU ALL. HUGS FROM BOTH OF US, GIGI AND PAPA
ReplyDelete