Wednesday, January 14, 2009
January Bliss
Well, another weekend has come and gone. Don't you love it when you feel like you've gotten a ton done! I'm feeling that way right now. I makes we want to keep going once I get on the roll. I love getting things checked off my list.
I better update on Kelby's ear in case anyone is wondering. I picked her up after school on Friday and took her to the doctor's office. He numbed up the ear with a shot and just pulled it out. Thank goodness for numbing! She was so nervous and crying before the doctor did anything, but calmed down once the pain medicine was working. Doctor said she would have to let the hole close and get it re-pierced in a few weeks. She's decided to let both ears close and get them both re-pierced rather than walk around with only one earring.
I got to go to the ladies' breakfast at church on Saturday. It went really well and I enjoyed myself. I think the other ladies at church are enjoying it too. I've also been working on some great new tools on our ladies' ministries website too. These are the things I'm crossing off my to-do list. It feel great!
The weather has been kinda gross, but there is sunshine today. I volunteered at school this morning and now I'm enjoying a cup of coffee at Haggens. It sounds like the childcare area is going to be closing down, so Anika and I won't be able to do this anymore...so I better live it up while I can.
I guess there isn't too much else going on unless you can count all the ideas and plans in my head! I want to make and sell crafts, write books, post blogs, design websites, etc...so hopefully I can pick one thing and do it. I know...it is a sickness...but at least I enjoy it and feel very happy! I think I love January. It is nice to have a start-over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
HAPPY BLISSFUL FRIDAY!!! I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER BUT BLISS IS MY OLD NAME!!!! wE WERE SOOOO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT KELBY'S EAR ...JUST WATCH IT SO WE DON'T GET AN INFECTION NOW!!! POOR BABY:-)I THINK YOU HAVE THE SAME SICKNESS AS YOUR GRAMPA, SHAWNA...HE ALWAYS HAS A DOZEN THINGS GOING AT ONCE BUT HE GETS FRUSTRATED WHEN HE CAN'T GET THEM MARKED OFF HIS LIST..HOPE YOU DONT!!!YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND; WISH WE COULD SEND SOME SUNSHINE YOUR WAY BUT MAYBE THE WEATHER WILL COOPERATE FOR YOU. HUGS TO EVERYONE AND REMEMBER WE LOVE YOU ALL. GIGI AND PAPA
ReplyDelete