Friday, January 16, 2009

Tea Anyone?

Tegan finally got to have her tea party at school today! It had been planned for the last week of school before Christmas break....but they didn't have school those last three days because of snow. So she's been waiting forever. She was so excited to go to school today. The kids had made these cute placemats and napkin rings and studied the history of tea and also good manners! They did a little program where they shared some tea poems that they memorized. It was so cute. Anika got to play at the neighbors house while I went to the party, so she was very happy about that. Yesterday I got to spend the whole afternoon with some friends crafting. I got a few things done and got some new ideas! I had a great time. I've also been playing with my fancy cutting machine and I was actually able to cut out a horse based on a drawing that Kelby had done! It was cool. I've got lots to learn to make stuff, but it is sure fun to play. At least Kelby is very impressed! Now we are on to the weekend without any real plans. Mike has a run tomorrow, but the girls and I will probably stay home...maybe I'll enjoy a book! Now I'm off to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY MONDAY...TEGAN LOOKED LIKE A VERY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY AT HER TEA PARTY...THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE AND THE GREAT PICTURES. HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND REMEMBER WE LOVE YOU ALL. HUGS FROM BOTH OF US.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...