Wow, I can't believe how fast this week and this month have flown by. We didn't do anything too exciting this week. We forgot about selling Girl Scout cookies and the due date for pre-sales snuck up on us, so in a last big effort Tegan got out and sold some cookies. She was really good at it this year. She got a few neighbors. She was brave and courteous. I was so proud of her. We'll have more to sell at the end of February. If you want any, let me know and I'll get them for you when we do site sales! Mmmmm, Yummy.

There is a little obsession going on around here. Mike beat the whole game of Mario Galaxy on the Wii. The girls have been watching him play and are now playing themselves. Now, the funny part is that when they aren't allowed to play the video game, they've been playing a pretend game. Anika goes through the ellaborate process of making an entire costume out of paper and TAPING to her face! She is Bowser, which interestingly enough, is the bad guy in the game! Even Kelby makes herself a costume. The whole thing is pretty cute really. They also enjoy drawing the characters from the game.

Here's Anika as Bowser.

This is a "Toad" from the game.

These are "Boo's" from the game.

Our weekly trip to Costco.

Anika and I went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Lohman early this week. I have been working on a scrapbook for Grandma of her life and family for almost a year now. I finally printed a rough draft for her and let her have it. This has been a huge project, but once I'm done, I could put one together for our other Grandmas if they got me specific pictures! Here's some page samples:


THANKS FOR THE NEWS SHAWNA...GREAT PICTURES OF ONE REALLY LUCKY GRAMA, I MUST SAY:-) SURE WISH YOU AND THE GIRLS COULD POP IN ON US WHEN YOU HAD TIME!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND CHEER FOR THE CARDINALS TOMORROW:-) LOVE YOU GUYS AND HUGS FROM BOTH OF US.
ReplyDelete