Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy New Year

I've been blessed with dear friends that invite me to their houses!
Yesterday I got to visit friends in Bellingham and teach them how to stamp. I hope I didn't encourage them to go out and spend too much money on buying new toys, but I think they enjoyed stamping! It was fun to teach it again. I'm just going to have them over soon so they can use my stampin' supplies. I'm debating on putting a bunch of my old stamp sets on ebay. I think about it every now and then, but it is a lot of work.
I'm sad I didn't take any pictures of us and our stamping mess...I need to remember to take more pictures to illustrate my blog!
Today I was invited to a Chinese New Year party by a sweet friend from Singapore. She made a TON of delicious foods! I really overate today...something that I think is NOT a chinese tradition. It is good luck to bring even numbers of orange citrus, so I brought her some, but she gave me some in return so we share our good luck for the new year. There are so many fun traditions!
This is a picture of Zita and I. She is actually Anika's preschool teacher too. Anika took the picture for us!
Anika doesn't get to go to preschool again until March. The high school kids' semester ends and the new class has to be trained before the preschoolers can come back. We'll have to find something fun to keep us busy. I'll to appreciate our time since she'll be off to school everyday next year! I'm not going to volunteer at Kelby and Tegan's school while she's off though because I don't think she'll enjoy just hanging out while I make copies anymore.
I'm feeling really good about getting a bunch of stuff done this week, but I'm really tired tonight. I think I'll go to bed early...or maybe finish that book I didn't finish for book club! Good night.

1 comment:

  1. You take really good pictures. I would never think of taking pictures from that angle -the basket of oranges- beautiful! The tea pot -even better.I realized I never took any pictures that day. Can I get the pictures you and Anika took that day for my scrapbook? Glad you had a great time. I DID TOO!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...