Thursday, April 12, 2001
Doin' Good
I just got back down to the hospital this morning. I got almost 12 hours of sleep last night, so I am feeling pretty good. Sounds like Kelby did pretty good last night. Mike didn't sleep too good though since they were sharing a bed. Mike has them talked into taking some of those tubes out soon this morning. Kelby is awake and watching more Rollie Pollie Olie and she is doing well. She seems to have a bit of a fever this morning. We haven't figured that out yet, but hopefully it isn't anything. The 12 hour urine collection test that they did on Tuesday came back and it seems that her kidneys are still perfectly normal. That is so great...they worried that some of the chemotherapy she's had could have done some damage, but it hasn't! Today she is doing great and I think she'll be even more happy when she gets the tubes out of her nose, bladder and back...at least Mike and I will be! Thanks to everyone for leaving messages in the guestbook. We love to have everyone write...even complete strangers. It is always nice to know who is checking up on our sweety. Don't worry...it isn't just for family. We love you all and appreciate your concern and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.