Friday, April 20, 2001

No News Is Good News

Hello everyone. I thought that I better write just to let you all know that all is well. Kelby is doing super great. The weather has been so nice, so we have been playing outside a lot. We got to go to some friends house for dinner last night and Kelby had a BLAST with their daughter. It is nice for her to play with friends...and us too! We are gearing up for the stem cell transplant now. We just don't really know what to expect from it. I am getting to be a gigantic pregnant lady. I hope this baby decides to stay in an extra week this time instead of come a week early like Kelby did. I need to get some more pictures of Kelby outside for you today. I keep forgetting. Big Mommas...this is Heather (Mike's sister) and I on Easter Sunday. We're getting there! On Easter, Emma was making Kelby some imaginary "coffee" and Kelby kept pretending to drink it. Here is Kelby...just laying around. This is the finished project of Kelby's room. Isn't it cheery and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...