Sunday, April 15, 2001
Happy Easter!!!
Well, hello to everyone! We are at home today for a very happy Easter. Kelby did great yesterday and they decided to let us go home last night. She had to stay until she ate dinner to make sure that she was eating okay. She ate just like normal so we got to come home. Today she is running around like nothing happened. She even slept completely through the night last night just on one dose of Tylenol with Codine. Today I have just given her regular Tylenol and she seems to be doing just fine on it! I think that she would really be fine without any pain medicine, but I'll keep giving it to her today...and see what happens tomorrow. Later today we will be going down to Mike's sister's house for Easter dinner. Kelby wants to play outside. It is a beautiful day out today!! We are just happy and thankful to be all together today with our happy baby on such a beautiful and special holiday. God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.