Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Children's Visit

I'm sorry I didn't update on our Children's visit yesterday. I feel better after the visit. Kelby's counts were up since last time, but they're not yet normal. Last time the counts were 722 and now they are almost 1300. The nurse and doctor were stumped, but not too worried. There isn't anything they can feel during examination that is wrong. I mentioned that I was worried about waiting too long because things might start to spread. She assured me that we wouldn't be doing anything differently because if the tumor starts to spread it is because the tumor has changed and there isn't really anthing we could do now to stop that. Dr. Park said that she thought we were doing a really good job with the treatment choices we've made for Kelby calling us "unselfish" which made me feel good. We have another month before our next vist. I guess we just keep on livin'! Kelby is still a little extra tired, but she perks right up if she gets to play in water! I'm hoping that a couple weeks of summer perks her up.

We are looking forward to Gramma Morrow coming to visit on Thursday. I'm so happy that school is out! No more driving Kelby to school anymore. I missed my lazy mornings.

The girls have been into playing the computer these days. Kelby is all of a sudden obsessed with the "Cars" movie. She hasn't even seen it, but she loves it. The Happy Meals these days have the cars in it. She checked out a book about the movie at the library. She can't get enough and wants to watch the movie trailers online over and over again. It is cute. We might even do a "Cars" themed birthday for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...