Monday, June 12, 2006

Where does the time go?

I can't believe we are nearing the middle of July already. These last few weeks have flown by.

The weather has been kind of lame since Mom went home. I guess she really did bring the sun with her. Hopefully we get some sun this weekend so we can go camping. Next week is Day Camp for Kelby and Tegan too, so I hope they get sun for that.

I don't know what Anika and I will do all next week by ourselves. I guess I'll try to get caught up on some scrapbooking in the next few weeks. I haven't done any of that in months now.

Hope everyone had a great Fourth of July. We had fun. First we hit the Sedro-Woolley parade. The girls probably got a pound and a half of candy each. Then we went to a family reunion at Debbie and George's house. After the festivities we went home for a "night nap" before doing fireworks. Anika liked the "poppies" or the little papers that pop when you throw them on the ground. She also learned the word "pretty" on the Fourth. I'll have to record some new words because she's picked up so many lately.

I'm just so excited because the playground I've been working on for two years went up yesterday. That was a big deal for me and now it is done! I'll get some pictures of the girls on it in a few days to show you how cool it is. No more playground, no more Parent Group, no more Central Elementary. It is off to Evergreen Elementary for us all this Fall.

We are all doing great. I better be off for now. Time to do some scrapbooking! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...