Tuesday, February 6, 2001
Busy Week!
Kelby and I got down to the hospital today at around noon. It sounds like this is going to be a busy week for Kelby. We'll probably be here through Friday. They started her chemo at 3:30 or so. Tomorrow she'll be getting her new catheter. It is the bigger one for her stem cell harvesting. They will have to put her under anestesia for that. She can't eat anything past 4:00 am tomorrow. Then, Thursday she'll be getting a CT scan and bone scan. She'll also have to have another hearing test I think. Then, on Friday she'll be getting a heart scan to make sure the chemo isn't harming her heart. I am anxious to see what they say about the bone and CT scans. This will determine their plan with the next few steps of her treatment. She'll have to be sedated for the tests because she has to keep perfectly still. This is a big week for us! Please keep praying. Love you all! Shawna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.