Monday, February 12, 2001

Happy Girl

I am sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. Everything is going so well right now, that I forget to write. We haven't heard yet about Kelby's scans from last week. Maybe we'll hear something today. Kelby is just a happy girl. She gets to play outside a lot since the weather has been so nice. Her Daddy built her a fence so she can play out in the backyard. She really loves watching "Rollie Pollie Olie" and "The Book of Pooh" on TV. Yesterday I had turned the TV to Rollie Pollie Olie and she came running from the other room and pointed at the TV and said "Olie!" It was so cute. Then she was sitting in Mike's lap and she said "book" out of the blue. Mike told her to go get a book to read and she got down and went and got one and brought it back to him. I guess that she is in the book stage now. I can't believe that she said it all by herself like that. She is just amazing me everday. When we were at the hospital she saw pizza on TV and now she runs around saying "pizza, pizza, pizza" in a funny voice. So, we got her some and now that is all that she'll eat right now. Her vocabulary keeps growing and growing everyday. I don't even have to try to get her to say new stuff. Anyways, I'll update again as soon as we find out anything about the scans and such. I sure love it when people leave messages in the guestbook, so please keep writing. Thanks for checking in on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...