Friday, February 2, 2001

Happy Groundhog's Day

Well, there is going to be six more weeks of winter it seems. For us, that can't be bad since our winter has been so easy. We are heading down to the hospital today. Kelby just has to get a unit of red blood. Her red blood counts didn't go up on their own. It will take quite a while to get it all done. We may have about 3 hours to go to the zoo though while we are waiting to get the blood after they "type and cross" it (whatever that means.) Other that low energy, Kelby is doing really good. Either she is a happy camper or she is taking a nap. I on the other hand am feeling a little weird. I feel short of breath and fatigued. The OB/GYN that I saw today thinks that it is an anxiety reaction to all this stuff. So hopefully it doesn't affect my pregnancy. I thought that I was doing pretty good with handling all this, so I don't know if I believe the doctor. Really I just need a good nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...