Wednesday, February 7, 2001
Mess Up
So, we have good news for today. Kelby doesn't have to have a new catheter after all. It is a little silly though and we don't know quite who to blame. It ends up that the catheter she has right now is the right size for the stem cell harvesting. I don't know why they thought it wasn't. We had her all ready for the surgery. They had given her a little stuff that helps her to stay calm while they take her away from us. It made her a little sleepy. Then, just before they gave her the anestesia, the surgeon checked her current catheter and realized that it was good enough. The size is right on the catheter in plain view. We are glad that she didn't have to have the surgery. Mike came down just to be with her while she was going through the surgery when he didn't need to. We are still on for the scans tomorrow. I am anxious to hear what they think about it all. I suppose we won't hear for awhile. Kelby is feeling pretty good. She is cranky, but she just woke up from her nap on the wrong side of the crib. I think it is time for a walk around the hospital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.