Monday: Hello everyone, So sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Nothing much has happened. Kelby is looking much better with her new blood that she got on Friday. Today we should be getting the counts to see if she is ready to go in for her next chemo tomorrow. Her platelets need to be a bit higher. We don't know what to expect from here on out. They will probably be putting in a new catheter while we are down there this time. The one she has isn't big enough to do the stem cell harvesting. They plan to start harvesting her stem cells soon. I think that means that she won't be getting the chord blood for her transplant. Her transplant will likely be before the baby comes then. This time coming up will be a little more "play it by ear", I think. That makes it a little more stressful. God can get us through it though! Thanks for continuing to pray. Love you all, Shawna
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.