Wednesday, May 16, 2001
Day Five
Kelby seems to be holding her ground now. The nurse thinks that she is doing really good. She says she has seen much worse at this stage. Kelby's worst part now is still that goo in her mouth. She is usually comfortably sleeping except when she gets too much of that gunk in the back of her throat...then we have to try and suck it out. She still doesn't have any other complications. Also, her temperature came down a little today. We always have so much to be thankful for! Our Kelby is so strong. She is still pretty stubborn and willful...which is a really good thing...at least she isn't giving in!
Mike and I are heading home later this evening for a bit of a break. It will be really nice to sleep at home. Thanks again for your prayers. I really believe that it is helping Kelby to stay so strong...and helping us to handle all of this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.