
I (Shawna) slept in the RV last night with Tegan. It was so comfortable. This is going to be so nice. I am glad that I don't have to keep driving up to Sedro-Woolley so much. We have everything we need down here.
Kelby is still not feeling too good. She is on a morphine drip now just to control the pain a bit. Her saliva is getting think. She isn't terribly miserable since she is getting the pain medicine. She even sits up and asks for "baby" sometimes. She likes for Tegan and I to sit next to her.

I left for a moment this morning to get some things at the store. While I was gone they brought in the stem cells and gave them to Kelby. Mike says it was good that I missed it. Kelby got really sick as she was getting the cells. This is probably from the stuff they were preserved in. The smell of that stuff is really strong in the air. She was miserable during the 15 minutes it took to give her the cells back and then she fell fast asleep. Hopefully she will start recovering her counts quickly. They won't bottom out for another few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.