Wednesday, May 9, 2001
Good Morning
Hello everyone, this is Mommy Shawna again. I don't know how Kelby is doing this morning, but I wanted you all to know that I am doing great! You'll probably trust that more coming from me...than Michael. The labor for Tegan was so nice (looking back). It just went so fast. I am so thankful that I was induced. It takes a huge load off our mind. Now I won't be wondering all the time. I must have been ready to have that baby at any time since it was so easy for them to get me into labor. I had contractions from 8:00 pm to about 1:00 am before I started panicking about the pain. Then I asked for a little pain medicine to take the edge off, but it did't work. I had planned to go natural, but at the point I was asking for the epidural. Then, they checked me and I was 5 cm dialated and they broke my water...(hope that nobody minds the details)...and Tegan was out within 10 minutes!! They didn't have time to give me the epidural...so I get to say that I went natural with Tegan too.
Tegan is really easy so far. She just sleeps and eats. We are taking her down to see Kelby this morning. I'll let you all know how she is doing after I see her later. I miss her so much because I haven't seen her since Sunday. Now when I am up and running at 100%, I'll probably stay down there all the time.
About Kelby, I do know that the fever she had yesterday morning broke and she was feeling much happier by the evening. They did all kinds of tests on her to make sure she doesn't have an infection. We'll let you know more as soon as we know it. God Bless!
Tegan is such a bright spot in this difficult time. I am sure you all want more pictures, so I'll get them up soon. The camera computer cable is down at the hospital, so we aren't able to upload the pictures yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.