Monday, June 1, 2009

100 Percent

IMG_5078Well, guess what!? Kelby got a 100% on her Washington State project! She is SO proud of herself and she should be. She worked at it little by little with guidance from me along the way and she did it! We had a few struggles along the way, but I’m sure that the next project will be easier for both of us! She wrote the report and typed most of it. Then she had to create a display board with information and pictures on it. She enjoyed drawing Lewis and Clark the most. I wanted it to look like a beautiful “scrapbook” page, so I got frustrated with her slapping things on the board. I apologized and then just taught her a little about color and balance and planning. She forgave me and finished it up on her own. The kids brought their projects in and everyone displayed them in the cafeteria at the end of the school day on Friday. Some kids’ parents did a LOT of work with them and some didn’t get any help. Kelby’s was right in the middle and something she could be very proud of!

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO KELBY!!!! AND MOMMY ALSO:-) WE ARE SOOO VERY PROUD OF YOU KELBY...YOU DID A GOOD JOB. WE LOVE YOU LOTS AND HUGS FROM BOTH OF US.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...