Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tesoro Run

On Saturday we went out to that run we do every year…and by “we” I mean the girls and Mike run, but I watch and enjoy.

The girls run a half mile.

 IMG_5230 IMG_5231IMG_5232

Mike ran 3 miles I think. It was a 5k run for him. IMG_5237

Kelby got 5th place in her division.

 IMG_5243

Anika got 5th place in her division.IMG_5245 Tegan got fourth in her division.

IMG_5246

Mike also got fourth. No trophies this year. Those only go to the top three runners. They did give away prizes and free lunch though. All three girls won a scale model of an oil rig boat.

1 comment:

  1. good job I saw Mike running yesterday past my parents house man 17 miles I think he said crazy good

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...