Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Still Partying

I started this update a LONG time ago and forgot to finish and post it!


We had a day off from birthday stuff on Sunday, but today I picked up Kelby’s friends Taylor and Larissa to go to the church pool. We are having a little sleep over for Kelby’s birthday. It is an easy party with these girls. They swan from 1:00 to 3:00 or so. I think they’ll all sleep well! We ate hotdogs for dinner and had ice cream sundaes for the “cake”.

IMG_5592

We watched Marley & Me. It was a sad movie. I really liked it, but it had a few adult themes that was a bit inappropriate for the kids. I turned if off a couple times when I was worried about the content. Oops. The next day we went rollerskating together.

IMG_5595 IMG_5601

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...