Friday, June 12, 2009

Fairhaven with a Friend

To really take a break from life, I was able to meet up with a friend and just pal around. This is my friend, Julia, that I’ve had kids all the same age as hers. However, she wins because she has a new tiny baby! Her older two are both girls and when we were pregnant with our thirds, we thought we were both having girls again. Instead she got her sneaky boy! Conner and Anika are only two weeks apart. They had a great time playing together today.

IMG_5193 IMG_5198 We wanted to visit Fairhaven because I saw a cupcake shop was going there a while back. Fairhaven is a smaller town part of Bellingham. We did a little shopping, found a cupcake, and then walked to the park along the shore. The kids loved the rocks & crabs and playing on the playground.

IMG_5200IMG_5201

That was a GREAT way to spend my day and was a great time with my friend!

IMG_5223

These two were walking along like this all on their own!

1 comment:

  1. so cute I'm just about to get some of my pics off my camera thanks for going it was fun

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...