Thursday, March 1, 2001

Chemo Round Five

Well, here we are back at the hospital. They let us have a bigger room. It is a room for two, but as long as they don't have a full unit, we get the room to ourselves. That means that I get a real bed to sleep in! I think I could handle a lot more if I could always just have a real bed to sleep in. Kelby started this icky chemo around 5:00 pm today. It is about 9:00 now, and she just got sick on me. I hate it when she gets sick, but once she is done she usually feels so much better. She went to sleep right after. She asks me to put her to bed now. She says "ni-night" and points to the bed. Don't you all love Mike's new look on the website? The vocabulary is so cute. She knows many more words that we just need to get on video. I really love this website. It is so nice to be able to share with you all. Anyways, we are doing pretty good. We'll be here for four days of this stuff. Mike's going to take over a bit for me, so that will be nice. Well, good night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...