Monday, March 5, 2001

Going Home Later Today

We are doing good this morning. Kelby ate a ton for dinner, but got sick right afterwards. She slept good through the night, then got sick again this morning. This stuff lingers around in her system for awhile. She really does okay even after getting sick. As long as we can get her to drink lots and eat a lot of popsicles, we do fine at home. Plus, I am going to get them to send me home with that medicine that helps her not to get sick. Other than all that...I am happy because she slept good through the night. We got a three hour break from the hospital yesterday afternoon and took Kelby to the zoo. She really loved it. Her favorite animal there were the duckies. She kept saying "Kack, Kack". She did like the grizzly bears and monkeys too. It was so nice to get out. I think that she liked the fresh air. I took lots of pictures, but I can't put them online until I get home because the batteries are completely dead. So, I'll get to that later. Please keep writing on the guestbook. I know lots of people are still checking in, but it is so encourageing to know who cares about us. My favorite thing is to check the guestbook each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...