Monday, March 5, 2001

Sleepy!

We are home and very happy. Kelby is doing great. She really really missed her own bed I think. She has been pretty sleepy today. So, there isn't much new to put up here, but I wanted to show you the zoo pictures. She looks so cute (if I do say so myself)! I am going to head to bed myself here in a second. Thanks so much to everyone that wrote in the guestbook! I love all the messages. I'm especially impressed that my cousin Jarad is keeping tabs on us. Love you all! Shawna PS...Here is a poem that I found that I really like: What is worry for? If worry were worthwhile Or paid a single debt, I'm sure it would be right To worry, fume, and fret. If it could make it rain Or make a person rich, Then I would lie awake Each night to toss and pitch. Then what is worry for, If worry doesn't pay? I think it's just a sign We've failed to trust and pray. ~Perry Tanksley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...