Saturday, March 31, 2001
We Are Having a Great Time!
I hope that everyone has a great sense of humor about Mike's April Fools joke! He really has an active imagination! We are all doing great. We are having a family outing in Seattle. We went to the Aquarium today. Kelby liked the fishies and the otters. Mostly, she really loved to walk up and down the stairs there. We'll post some pictures tomorrow after we get home. After the Aquarium, we went to our hotel...which is super dooper nice...a 2 room suite. After a little nap we went to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner! Kelby got to eat pizza and watch the robot guys sing. She really had a great time I think. We are just having a relaxing, easy-going time. Tomorrow we'll head to the pool in the morning and then to the Seattle Pacific Science Center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.