Wednesday, March 7, 2001

Still Getting Sick

Last night we were up at 3:00 am with a sick baby. She didn't do too great yesterday, but did much better today. She made it through the whole day until 7:00 tonight before she got sick again. She has been drinking plenty of fluids, so we aren't too worried about her. Hopefully she'll all better by tomorrow. Today we went down to Seattle to get the radioactive injection for the scan that comes on Friday. I almost took Kelby down all by myself, but after waking up in the middle of the night with her getting sick, Mike decided someone should come with me in case she should get sick on the way down. He called his Mom this morning and she dropped all her plans to drive down with me. Luckily, Kelby didn't get sick. We drove 1 1/2 hours down to the hospital for a 5 minute process of injecting her, just to turn around and drive 1 1/2 hours home. I am very glad that Gramma Wright came down with me because once Kelby was injected, the technician wouldn't let me hold her because she is radio-active. Since I am pregnant they don't want me to hold her, change her diapers, or clean up her sicky. I don't know how long this will be, but I can't stand not holding her. Friday morning we have to be down at the hospital at 8:30 in the morning. They'll scan her then, but I am sure it will take a while before we hear any results. I am doing great. I have been working on a project that has been really fun. I am making a slip cover for a chair. It is so fun to get a project done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...